Davis C. RiddleAttorneyP 803.366.3388
A licensed attorney who also holds a master’s in business administration, Davis C. Riddle is poised to assist corporate and commercial clients with a range of needs. This includes commercial leasing as well as commercial real estate and development.
While simultaneously pursuing a master’s and juris doctor at the University of Georgia, Davis immersed himself in both the business and legal worlds. He served as a summer analyst in the investment banking division of a Charleston firm, where he performed extensive data research and created memorandums and white papers. While serving as a law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Columbia, he drafted court documents, including complex appellate briefs. He created memorandums and performed extensive legal research, including for the high-profile criminal case of United States v. Roof.
Davis’ work as a law clerk at a Columbia firm combined both the legal and business fields as he analyzed client’s financial portfolios, including investments, real estate and other assets.
During his time at the University of Georgia, Davis spent a year as a law exchange student at Oxford University in England. Immediately after graduating from Georgia, he worked as a finance intern for a statewide political campaign in South Carolina, working to ensure that donations complied with state finance laws.
A native of Irmo, Davis earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from Clemson University. He’s active in the community as a member of the board of the York County Disabilities Foundation, and volunteer with Habitat for Humanity.
- South Carolina Bar
- Florida Bar
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science, Economics, 2014
- University of Oxford, Juris Doctor, 2016
- University of Georgia, Master of Business Administration, 2018
- University of Georgia, Juris Doctor, 2018
- South Carolina Bar
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Board member, York County Disabilities Foundation
- Law School Association Scholarship
- University of Georgia Tuition Equalization Scholarship
- Herman and Mary Virginia Terry Merit Scholarship
- Oxford University Law Student Exchange
- University of Georgia MBA Leadership Fellow