Our attorneys have decades of experience representing local homeowners’ associations (HOA) and the drafting, interpretation, and enforcement of neighborhood association covenants, by-laws, rules, and regulations. We also routinely handle disputes involving association boards, residents, and contractors. Morton & Gettys attorneys can offer counsel, help navigate the challenges, and provide better understanding of the laws affecting HOAs.
- Address questions from HOA boards and property management companies regarding assessments, penalties and fees
- Address board governance issues
- Address questions regarding proposed amendments to covenants, by-laws, rules and regulations
- Represent HOAs in condemnation actions
- Handle HOA lien filing and collection matters