With a great location in a thriving, growing community, Morton & Gettys offers attorneys, paralegals and administrative assistants the opportunity to work at a firm where they’ll love coming to the office every day.
We periodically will announce openings on this page, but please feel free to contact us even if there are no positions posted. We’re always eager to hear from our next great associate, law clerk or staff member. Simply email your resume to email@example.com.
Current job openings
Commercial Real Estate Paralegal (Part-Time)
We are seeking a part-time experienced real estate paralegal, working approximately 20-25 hours per week. Days and times are flexible, between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, depending on the availability of the chose candidate. This is not an entry level position. Only experienced candidates will be considered.
- Experience in a law office environment working as either a commercial or residential real estate paralegal
- Resourcefulness and intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme organization skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is required and should highlight the applicant’s relevant experience, education, and written communication ability. The cover letter should include the applicant’s compensations requirements and the hours they are available to work. No phone calls or drop-ins. Applicants not following these instructions will not be considered. All submissions will be handled confidentially.