With a great location in a thriving, growing community, Morton & Gettys offers attorneys, paralegals and administrative assistants the opportunity to work at a firm where they’ll love coming to the office every day.
We periodically will announce openings on this page, but please feel free to contact us even if there are no positions posted. We’re always eager to hear from our next great associate, law clerk or staff member. Simply email your resume to email@example.com.
Current job openings
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Front Office Legal Secretary.
- Welcoming and assisting all clients and visitors to our office
- Answering, screening, and directing calls on multi-line phone system
- Accepting payments from clients
- Entering and maintaining information in client database
- Drafting letters and preparing mailings at the direction of a paralegal or attorney
- Drafting simple legal documents at the direction of a paralegal or attorney
- Performing routine clerical and organizational tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Extremely professional demeanor
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Above average organizational skills
- Experience in a professional office environment
- A genuine desire to be helpful to clients and co-workers
- Some college or post-secondary education
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly position – 40 hours/week
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match after 1 year
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A personalized cover letter is required and should include the following:
- Compensation requirements
- Highlights of relevant experience and education
- Explanation of applicant’s interest in employment as a Front Office Legal Secretary with Morton & Gettys
Applicants not following these instructions will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop-ins.
All submissions will be handled confidentially.