South Carolina Estate Planning Attorney
Schedule a Consultation TodayCall: 803-366-3388
Estate planning with Morton & Gettys
You’ve worked hard to build a good life for yourself and your family. Make sure you’ve provided for your loved ones’ future with the help of an estate planning attorney at Morton & Gettys.
Estate planning is about much more than a single document. It’s a complex and interconnected set of steps that must be taken to make sure your loved ones are protected. It’s a highly personal process, — there is no one-size-fits all solution.
Just as you wouldn’t build a custom home without an architect, you shouldn’t rely on a do-it-yourself solution for estate planning.
You can count on the experienced estate planning team at Morton & Gettys to create a custom plan, uniquely suited for your circumstances and needs. Once that is done, we can administer your trusts and estate, helping to ensure that your wishes are carried out.
The Morton & Gettys estate planning approach
- Business succession planning that hands your company off to the next generation while avoiding the harsh impact of excessive estate taxes
- A careful examination of your business’s legal setup, so that the company’s fate isn’t determined by default under probate law
- Retirement planning that can secure your income while reducing taxes
- Trusts for minor children or grandchildren that both provide for them and protect them until they’re mature enough to handle the responsibility
- Special-needs planning that makes sure a disabled child is cared for
- Trust administration and probate administration that focus on making sure everything is done properly
- Guardianships and conservatorships that keep difficult decisions in your hands rather than let a court decide if you become incapacitated
At Morton & Gettys, we’ve spent decades creating custom solutions for people just like you. Our team includes an estate planning specialist, attorney Joe Raad, who has the skills and experience to examine your assets and your needs and then craft a solution that works for you and your family.
With proper estate planning and administration, you not only have control of your assets, but you avoid the public glare and expense of the probate process. You can breathe easy knowing that your estate is thoughtfully planned and administered. You’ve taken care of your family, and you’ve also prevented an unnecessary burden of stress in a difficult time.
Call the estate planning attorneys at Morton & Gettys
Contact us today at 803.366.3388 to see how you can benefit from our complete estate planning services.