South Carolina Estate Planning Attorney
Schedule a Consultation TodayCall: 803-373-1140
The estate planning and probate lawyers at Morton & Gettys
Estate planning is an uncomfortable issue for a lot of us. It can involve addressing family issues and dynamics that sometimes we’re rather avoid, in addition to the discomfort of facing our own mortality.
When done correctly, though, estate planning is about so much more than wills and probate. Proper estate planning with an experienced legal professional at Morton & Gettys also includes:
- Securing your future, as well as making sure loved ones are protected, through trusts and properly structured property ownership.
- Business planning that can help minimize the tax burden now, protect income so that your golden years are truly golden and preserve the family business for future generations.
- Powers of attorney that make sure your wishes are known and carried out in the event you can’t communicate them.
The estate planning lawyers and probate attorneys at Morton & Gettys, along with our experienced paralegals, have helped thousands of people just like you through these often-sensitive topics.
A full range of South Carolina estate planning and probate services
Our Rock Hill law firm includes a South Carolina Supreme Court Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law who helps clients of all wealth levels, from those needing simple wills to those with multi-million dollar estates. We also offer the services of a Certified Civil Court Mediator who guides people toward resolving probate disputes without spending a lot of time and money in a painful court case. The paralegals who are an integral part of our estate planning and probate team help make sure all important documents are in order and all deadlines are met.
Morton & Gettys offers a full range of estate planning, trust and probate services, including:
- Asset management and business succession planning
- Fiduciary services
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Power of attorney
- Special needs planning
- Trust formation
- Probate administration
- Probate litigation
- Probate mediation
Call the estate planning and probate attorneys at Morton & Gettys
Whether you need an estate lawyer or probate attorney in Rock Hill, SC, Morton & Gettys can help. Contact us today to make your appointment.