Experienced. Skilled. Creative problem-solvers.
A native of Rock Hill and graduate of the University of South Carolina, Heath Myers’ practice at Morton & Gettys includes residential real estate, estate planning, and probate law. He is licensed in North Carolina as well as South Carolina.
Prior to returning to Rock Hill, where he lived until leaving for college, Heath worked as an associate at a North Augusta law firm. His practice there included residential real estate, business formation, estate planning, and probate administration. His work included assisting clients with everything from simple wills to drafting purchase, sales and lease agreements.
Heath worked for two years as a summer associate at the same firm during law school. He served as an intern in South Carolina’s 5th Congressional District office in Rock Hill while pursuing his undergraduate degree in political science at the University of South Carolina.
An avid golfer, he also enjoys following South Carolina Gamecocks sports in his free time.
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Campbell University Norman A. Wiggins School of Law, Raleigh, NC
- Member, Campbell Law Budget Committee
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor’s in Political Science
- Head of Committee for Red Cross Clemson and South Carolina Blood Drive
- South Carolina Bar
- Hospice & Community Care, Board Member