Morton & Gettys earns top rankings in Real Estate, Trusts & Estates in Best Law Firms
ROCK HILL, SC – The latest edition of “Best Law Firms in America” is out, and Morton & Gettys is pleased with its record performance in the national directory.
The 2023 edition lists Morton & Gettys in Tier 1 for the Rock Hill area in two practice areas: Real Estate Law and Trusts & Estates Law. This is the third consecutive year the firm has earned Tier 1 ratings in real estate. The new edition is the first time to firm has been recognized in Tier 1 for Trusts & Estates Law.
Additionally, this is the first year Morton & Gettys is recognized for its work in the areas of Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor & Employment.
Published annually for 13 years, “Best Law Firms” is a collaboration of “Best Lawyers in America” and “U.S. News & World Report.”
The national directory recognizes professional excellence as evidenced by consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. It rates firms across more than 75 practice areas, using an evaluation system that begins with peer review in “Best Lawyers.”
In order to qualify for Best Law Firms, a firm must have at least one lawyer included in the same year’s edition of “Best Lawyers in America.” Six Morton & Gettys attorneys earned honors in the 2023 “Best Lawyers in America” and its companion piece, “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.”
- Bev Carroll: Litigation – Labor and Employment and Employment Law – Management.
- John Gettys: Real Estate Law.
- Joe Raad: Trusts and Estates.
- Josh Vann: Real Estate Law.
- Melissa Cassell: Real Estate Law and Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Ones to Watch
- Nate Pierce: Real Estate Law and Land Use and Zoning Law, Ones to Watch.