Experienced. Skilled. Creative problem-solvers.
A graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, Henry Fair is a member of the Morton & Gettys Commercial Real Estate and Business & Corporate Law Teams.
Whether he is helping a business with a land purchase or aiding a company with a contract, Henry is dedicated to providing corporations with the legal services they need to accomplish their goals.
Before joining Morton & Gettys as an attorney, he served as a summer associate at the firm and clerked for the South Carolina Senate Judiciary Committee and the Fifth Circuit Solicitors Office.
While studying at the University of South Carolina School of Law, Henry earned President’s List and Dean’s List honors. He participated in Mock Trial and served as a peer mentor.
Henry graduated cum laude from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and African American studies.
During his free time, he enjoys playing golf, listening to audiobooks, and watching Carolina Panthers and Florida Gators football.
- South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- President’s List, Spring 2023
- Dean’s List, Fall 2021 and Fall and Spring 2022
- Mock Trial
- Peer mentor
- Member, Faculty Advisory and Admissions Committees
- University of Florida, B.A.
- Wayne Reitz Scholar
- Activities included Florida Blue Key, student government and fraternity vice president
- South Carolina Bar
- York County Bar