From business matters to personal legal issues.
Mergers & Acquisitions
From helping you secure needed financing to assisting with negotiations to drafting contracts, Morton & Gettys business attorneys offer a full range of merger and acquisition services. We will help you create a start-to-finish timeline that maps out the entire process, beginning with identifying any legal issues that might come into play.
We have the legal experience and business savvy to realize that there is no “one size fits all” solution to the merger and acquisition process. That is why we offer a wide array of services to our business clients, including:
- Examining the proposal for any tax implications
- Due diligence, including business valuation
- Advise during negotiations
- Review all contracts
- Obtain consent from other parties in contracts
- Handling any employee benefits matters
- Prepare all agreements needed, including confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements and letters of intent
Whether you are involved in mergers and acquisitions as a matter of routine or whether you are making a once-in-a-lifetime deal, the business lawyers at Morton & Gettys can help you at every stage of the process. Contact us today to get started.